<Pictures courtesy of Graham Kelly>
Opened 1913, subdivided into two screens in 1976.
After a spell of dereliction, now a pub.
for an archive shot
courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee, or here for one c1996 from Chris Doak.
Opened 1932, closed 1985, now a nightclub.
Town Hall / Countess Cinema
<Picture courtesy Gary Painter>
Esplanade, Winton Circus
Open as cinema; 2 screens (133, 214)
Photo courtesy Norrie Mcnamee