Photo, information and other items courtesy of Steve Lynch.
Gothenburg Picture House
Built in 1910 as the Gothenburg Public Hall but was soon
converted to showing films when it became the Gothenburg Picture House.
A clock tower was added in 1925 as a gift to the people of Kelty. The
interior had a barrel vaulted ceiling and a horseshoe shaped balcony.
The cinema closed in the 1960s and was later used as a raincoat factory
until about 1975, when it was demolished to make way for offices.