Thanks to Ian Miller of the Old Scottish Borders Photo Archive at www.ettrickgraphics.com
for information and permission to reproduce some of the archive photos.
Thanks to Joe Skivington and Norrie Mcnamee for additional photos and
Corn Exchange / King's / Odeon /
Classic / Marina
Nightclub after cinema closed; Burnt down 1992. Largely demolished
after fire; turret only retained.
The Wee Thee
Badly damaged by fire in 1940s. Now a Salvation Army citadel.
An archive shot of the interior from 1914 can be seen here,
courtesy of Stewart Donaldson.
Hawick Little Theatre
8 Croft Road