Gallery of interior photos here, courtesy of Bruce Murray
Conversion of old Corn Exchange/variety hall of 1856 (Arch. James
Rebuilt as Hippodrome Variety Theatre, 1908
Renamed Rialto for cine-variety, 1929. Frutin's for many
years. Bingo from 1962-2007.
Additional photo here courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.
Photo c1993 here courtesy Chris Doak
La Scala / Coliseum Hallcraig Street
Opened in 1906 by J.J. Bennell in the former Town Hall. Sold to the Pennycook circuit and renamed, 1928.
Destroyed by fire, 1957.
Image courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive at the National Library of Scotland.