Opened in February 1910, the Star Palace originally seated 1,005, a conversion of an earlier building. The interior and exterior were remodelled several times, first in 1914, and again in 1920. It closed as a cinema in 1925, and was remodelled once again as the F&F Ballroom.
The building is now used as a bingo hall.
See additional pictures of the auditorium exterior here.